Omnitronix Corporation was founded in 1988 as a custom cable assembly and wire harness assembly firm.
For over 29 years Omnitronix has delivered cost savings on our high quality contract cable assembly, wire harness, packaged kitting and product engineering solutions globally all over the word. Due to steady controlled expansion, Omnitronix is now in its 5th location with each location being successfully larger than the last. We are headquartered in Streamwood, Illinois.
Omnitronix was founded with the following basic philosophies and ideals:
- To provide quality products To provide these products on time
- To partner with quality oriented customers to enhance our own internal quality efforts
- To partner with quality oriented suppliers to ensure continuation of above goals
These philosophies coupled with fair opportunity and sound management have established Omnitronix as a recognized supplier, and will continue to do so in the future.
- To continually improve operations by utilizing any and all methods available to reduce operating costs and maintain competitive stature.
- To pursue a customer base that is conducive to mutual financial and quality improvement.
- To continuously develop and train personnel to maintain and improve quality and service in all aspects of operation.
- To continue to build partnerships with suppliers to improve technological awareness of product, market and manufacturing methods.
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered
- Special Interest U.L. Recognized File Numbers: E120051, E145137 Vol.1, E145137 Vol.2
- CSA Certified File # LR87661
- Perkin Elmer Certified Supplier
- Siemens Bldg. Tech., Inc. Certified Supplier